27 April 2012

More Soft Blocks!

My manager has a 5 month old son, and she asked if I would make soft blocks for him!  She just loved the ones I made for my niece (see previous post), and knew her son would love them.  I happened to have some great dinosaur fabric, and a bright orange cotton that matched perfectly!  I just had to pick up some baby blue minky fabric and we were set.  I sewed them up last night and presented them today.  I was pleased with how quickly they came together - I must be getting good at this!  She loved them, and I can't wait to hear how delighted her son is with the new toy. 


I'm also pleased to report that this checks off an item on my "101 goals in 1001 days" list - sell my crafts!  I am by no means done trying to sell them, but it has begun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment